Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hiring Open House Tue 4/25 3pm-6pm (Williamsburg) (191 Grand Street)
Address: Birds of A Feather, 191 Grand Street, Brooklyn, NY, 11211 (between Bedford Ave & Driggs Ave)
Hiring for all three restaurant. Birds of A Feather is opened on the end of March 2017 after successes of Café China and China Blue restaurants. Our restaurants are unlike any other Chinese restaurants in NYC. We are in pursuit of a new authentic vibrant Chinese dining experience. We want to seamlessly deliver our guests the best food, best service and experience available. In the 4 years since Cafe China opened, it has retained one Michelin star and has been awarded two stars from the NY Times, building a strong following. Our management style is hands-on and progressive. We want our staff to stay and build a career with us.
We offer competitive compensation and great career potential.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Please no phone call. Serious applicants only (please do your research before coming).
*WHEN REPLYING: SPECIFY YOUR POSITION DESIRED IN THE SUBJECT HEADER & ATTACH YOUR RESUME, Thank you.
We have the following positions open need to be filled immediately. Please bring copies of resume, email to us in advance is recommended. Thank you.
Note: As we do have non-English speaking guests, Mandarin Chinese language skill is PREFERRED, though not required, in addition to spoken English skill for all positions.
- Host/ Receptionist/ Cashier (high volume)
- Bartender (high volume, no amateurs)
- Server (Experienced, high volume)
- Busser (will train)
- Executive Assistant
All candidates must be service oriented (being upbeat, having good communication skills, always treating your co-workers and guests with respect, being able to put yourself in other's shoes), organized and efficient.
For HOST, you must:
- Have an sense of style
- Speak solid English
- Have experience in being a restaurant host/cashier, be very organized
- Demonstrate ability to work under stress, high volume
For SERVER, you must:
- Command sound knowledge of wine, beer, some spirits
- Have at least 2 years working in high-volume restaurants
- Demonstrate ability to anticipate guest's needs before being asked
For BARTENDER, you must:
- Demonstrate presence behind the bar
- Have good working knowledge of wine, beer and spirits
- Have worked at least 2 years bartending in high-volume restaurants
For Busser, you must:
- Be punctual, efficient and organized
- Personable and out-going
- Physically able to handle hours on your feet and heavy lifting
- Willing to learn and work hard
For Excutive Assistant, you must:
Highly organized and detailed personality
• 1-2 years' experience working in administrative or accounting fields
• Highly motivated team player who understands that the work being done is towards the benefit of the company
• Ability to foresee needs before they arise and come up with solutions to problems quickly
• Proficient in Mandarin Chinese
• Proficient in MS Office Suite, specifically in Excel